Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016

Snowboarding Santa by Gerda Steiner Designs

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Heute habe ich eine neue Karte für euch mit Stempeln von dem neuen Gerda Steiner Designs Release. Ich habe für meine Karte den Weihnachtsmann auf seinem Snowboard und die Schneewehe verwendet.

Heya my dear crafty friends!
Today I would like to share a new card with you using stamps from the newest release by Gerda Steiner Designs. For the card I have used the snowboarding Santa and the snowdrift.


Falls ihr jetzt die Schneewehe gesucht habt, aus der habe ich einfach eine Tanne "gebastelt", weil es aussehen sollte, als würde Santa gerade mit seinem Board springen und ich einen Baum in passender Größe benötigte ;o)

Just in case you are looking for the snowsdrift, I used it a bit differently... I wanted it to look like Santa is jumping with his snowboard, so I didn't need the snowdrift, but I wanted to have a fir tree in the right size, so I used the snowdrift image to create one ;o)


Um den Hintergrund zu gestalten habe ich eine Schablone und weiße Embossing Paste auf rotem Papier benutzt. (Aus irgendeinem mir unerfindlichen Grund scheine ich Embossing Paste beinahe ausschließlich auf Weihnachts- oder Winterkarten zu benutzen und weiß gar nicht so genau warum... Manchmal entdeckt man seltsame Seiten an sich... *grins)

To create the background I have used a stencil and some embossing paste on red cardstock. (For some reason I tend to use embossing paste most often for winter or Christmas cards, though I really don't know why... Sometimes I am just weird like that...*grin)


Falls ihr viele Wintersportbegeisterte Freunde habt oder einfach Menschen kennt, die traditionelle Weihnachtskarten nicht zu mögen, solltet ihr euch das Set (klick) definitiv mal ansehen.

If you have friends who are into winter sports or who don't appreciate traditional Christmas cards as much as modern or fun ones, you should definately go and check out this new set (click).

Material / supplies:
Stempel / stamps: "Sportsy Santa" von Gerda Steiner Designs
Stanze / die: "Cross Stich Rectangle" von My Favorite Things
Schablone / stencil: "Snowflake #3" von Echo Park

Challenges:

3 Kommentare:

  1. So fun ! A quite old Santa surfing like a young man ! And what a great idea and so creative to use the snowdrift stamp to make the fir tree ! As usual, very beautiful coloring ! I love it ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap
    (BTW, I had a look to the Gerda Steiner Design, they are all great ! Others in my wish list !)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The GSD-stamps are very cute, I totally agree and my wishlist is quite long, too ;o) Thank you so much for your lovely words and have a wonderful weekend! Happy crafting, Maike

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich bin ein absoluter Fan deiner Werke
    und bewundere immer wieder die Kreationen mit Gerda Steiner Motiven. Total klasse!
    Gruß Sonny

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...